Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Complete Gigrig pedalboard power supply setup, plus Timelord high current adapter
£200

GrammeFriday

SOLD

1) Complete Gigrig pedalboard power supply setup - £140

2) [s]2[/s] 1 x Gigrig 'Timelord' high current adapter - £30 (will sell separately).

If you have spent any time on Basschat’s Effects forum you will know how much love there is for this system among BC pedalboard junkies. I’ll spare you the full details of how it works and the insane amounts of clean power it delivers to your effects chain, as this is all very clearly explained here:

[url="https://www.thegigrig.com/power"]https://www.thegigrig.com/power[/url]

Suffice it to say that it is a modular and customizable system which allows you to put all of your power supply gubbins neatly underneath your board (e.g. for two-row pedaltrain type boards where there is a bit of floor clearance), or to use up as little space as possible in a ‘flat-on-floor’ style pedalboard (e.g Diago boards, single-row Pedaltrains, etc.). It’s also incredibly lightweight, so adds hardly any extra weight to your board once installed (unlike many rival ‘power brick’ systems, where ‘brick’ is often the operative word).

£140 (postage included) buys you the whole lot: 1 Generator (including kettle lead, not in picture), 1 Distributor and 3 Isolators, and I will also throw in [s]15[/s] 14 Distributor/ Isolator Cables, 1 of which is unused and the rest cut to various lengths. (These are £10.00 for a pack of 6 from the Gigrig.com).

I also have for sale (together with the above or separately) [s]2[/s] 1 x 'Timelord' high current power adapter for Strymon (and some other) pedals, at £30.

Everything works great, and is in immaculate condition APART FROM the Distributor (see pic below), where the leftmost white plastic connector thingy is now a bit misshapen due to my clumsiness when I was setting it all up for the first time. It still works fine, though; I’m just noting this imperfection in the interests of full disclosure. If it bugs you that much, you can always buy a new Distributor from Gigrig.com for £35 and still be massively quids in.

New, the whole lot would set you back £434 at current prices on the Gigrig site, so this is a proper steal.

I would prefer to sell the whole setup together, but I will also be willing to sell each component separately or in other combinations if there are no takers for the whole package. So, what I am going to do is list this as a ‘whole bundle only’ (excluding the Timelord adapters) sale proposition for ONE WEEK ONLY, in order to allow time for people wanting to buy the whole lot to come forward. After that, I will add individual prices for each component and make it an ‘open season’ sale.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by GrammeFriday

OK, it has been pointed out to me that it doesn't make sense to bundle the Timelord units together with the rest of the Gigrig stuff, as these are high current adaptors specifically designed for individual Strymon pedals, and so are add-ons rather than integral to the Gigrig system. This being the case, I have edited the original sale ad to make the Timelords separate sale items. The rest will stay as a single purchase until next Saturday, when I will start selling things on an item-by-item basis.

just want to point out to potential buyers that the Timelord will work with ANY pedal that requires isolation and needs about 450mah 9v centre negative to power up. Will work well with a Line 6 M5, Zoom B3, etc.

Edited by ordep