Why become a member? ×

2006 Fender Jazz with S1 switch.
£700

Son of the Wear

[size=4][font=Calibri][color=#000000]2006 (Z6 serial) Fender Jazz with S1 switch. Maple neck. Comes with the Fender hard case.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000][attachment=254561:IMGP6107.JPG][/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]I got this in a trade with doctorbass on Basschat a couple of years ago but the time has come for me to move it on: have decided to give up playing and so I am not interested in trades.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]Very good condition – when I bought it doctorbass was very clear about condition and said “Its got one very small ding on the top front edge of the headstock and a tiny one on the back of the neck which is one of those you can feel if you are looking for it and lightly run a finger over it.” I have checked it over and can’t find any other knocks or dings anywhere – and the ones Mark mentions are very minor.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]I don’t have scales but I would rate it as mid-weight: sorry if that isn’t too helpful – I will see if I can track down some scales to give a better idea.[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]When I got it the action was very low: I have raised it a bit (largely because I am cack-handed and a slightly higher action helps....) but it is still fairly low - and I am sure it could be lowered again if you prefer[/color][/font]

[font=Calibri][color=#000000]I have never been sure what colour this is – it is a kind of subtle silvery/grey with just a hint of green – depending on the light. No doubt someone out there with greater knowledge than me can help out![/color][/font][/size]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It has straplocks and a strap (!) and a few bits of case candy.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Photos are available – (see link) and if you want any more, just let me know and I will email them[/color][/size][/font]

[url="https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/OjqIXpTqB5/6062p629vvjAb8Sh"][font=Calibri][size=3][color=#0000ff]https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/OjqIXpTqB5/6062p629vvjAb8Sh[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Let me know if you have any questions – happy to add info if it is needed.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Neil[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Son of the Wear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Neil.  Its a shame I'm not closer but I'll have a think (and more importantly a chat with the wife !) as this would go very nicely with my little collection of jazz basses  - natural, sunset orange and lake placid blue, all maple neck

Darren

47 minutes ago, darwin said:

Thanks Neil.  Its a shame I'm not closer but I'll have a think (and more importantly a chat with the wife !) as this would go very nicely with my little collection of jazz basses  - natural, sunset orange and lake placid blue, all maple neck

Darren

This bass is about 2 months too early for me (damn you, month in hand overtime!) but love the look of it. If it were a P in that colour though, I'd be begging..I mean chatting with my wife right now! Anyway, thought I'd just say hello as I'm in Bury St Eds, so quite local to you. so er...hello!