Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro5 LX (2016)
£1350

ivyserpent

I got Spector Euro5 LX (2016) to sell or trade.

Specs:
[list]
[*][b]Carved European alder body with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top[/b]
[*][b]3 piece maple neck; 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays; 35” scale length for exceptional low-end clarity[/b]
[*][b]Your choice of custom-wound Bartolini or EMG pickups; Spector Tone Pump active tone circuit[/b]
[/list]

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi your advert doesn't make much sense as it states "your choice of..." which means it doesn't actually specify what the specification of your bass actually is!

Also with no photos and no mention of your location or if you will ship you really aren't helping your cause which may go a long way to explaining why you haven't sold it yet when you have had it listed for over a year.

1 hour ago, dyerseve said:

Hi your advert doesn't make much sense as it states "your choice of..." which means it doesn't actually specify what the specification of your bass actually is!

Also with no photos and no mention of your location or if you will ship you really aren't helping your cause which may go a long way to explaining why you haven't sold it yet when you have had it listed for over a year.

When the site was updated a lot of the tags, richtext and photographic content didn't come over.  The OP just needs to refresh the content (or re-up it).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NancyJohnson said:

When the site was updated a lot of the tags, richtext and photographic content didn't come over.  The OP just needs to refresh the content (or re-up it).

sorry but there are a lot of details and questions surrounding the info he has posted, I stand by what I posted - I only highlight it to be helpful to the seller