Why become a member? ×

Sold pending the usual...Warwick Thumb NT5 '88
£1250

andytoad

Well,
My short spasm into the world of Warwick NT5 is over. Why I thought id be comfortable with a wider 5 neck when my '87 SS2 is just perfect for me, I will never know. Its been said many times before on here, Gas is a terrible thing.

Anyway, its an '88 NT5 with EMGs, it has been set up by a fine friend of mine (ex WD Music in Ashford) with a new set of light gauge slinky's.

It has a new OEM Warwick B string tuning peg as the original was damaged, I will include the original. I have also fitted strap-locks which will be included (with the strap). The black hardware is a little worn as you'd expect for a bass of almost 30 years old, doesn't affect playability! Rock-case included also.

It plays lovely and sounds great, but the neck is not a natural complement for my girly Beadle type hands.

Im looking for what I paid excluding the setup, tuning peg, strings and strap-locks, which I think is fair!

PM with interest, I can meet a fair distance from Kent or courier at the buyers cost. Excuse the duff photos.

thanks all,

Andrew

[attachment=254457:IMG_1267.JPG][attachment=254458:IMG_1271.JPG][attachment=254459:IMG_1273.JPG][attachment=254460:IMG_1274.JPG][attachment=254461:IMG_1278.JPG][attachment=254462:IMG_1279.JPG][attachment=254463:IMG_1281.JPG]

Edited by andytoad

stunning bass. Im also curious about the spacing. I have a 08 Thumb NT and the spacing seems quite narrow - well compared to my Streamer 5 but thats a broadneck.

How is this truss rod on this bass?

Edited by dyerseve