Why become a member? ×

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Fender Road Worn Jazz
£775

Big Bass Man

Price or Trade Value : £750

Here we have my Fender Road Worn Jazz in Fiesta Red.
Under 9lbs in weight.

We all know how lovely these are to play this is no exception. It's from 2009 so I think it's one of the first run of these?
Comes with a quality Fender gig bag.
Bass is in Otley, West Yorkshire to try. Would much prefer collection or meet up but can post at buyers expense.

Any questions give me a PM!

Many thanks for looking :-)

No trades - thank you.

UK only

Edited by gary mac
Images uploaded

[quote name='WAYNESWORLD' timestamp='1506788794' post='3381152']
This used to be mine and I can confirm its a lovely bass,and Big Bass Man is a great guy to deal with. Good luck with this bud. Have a bump on me.
[/quote]
Thanks mate!
Still available and I can post now ...

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1507204680' post='3383886']
Why is this still here? They're now priced at over £1300, if you can even find one.

Amazing instruments, the RW series nail that vintage vibe far above the new US basses, IMHO.

GLWTS- this should have gone in a flash!
[/quote]

Thank you spongebob, very kind comments!

I had one of these in sunburst. It was the bass that turned me back to Fender, and in particular, to the Roadworn series - they really are superb instruments of the highest quality. They look and feel superb to play and sound great.
I traded mine (cos I had one too many basses) for a lovely Fretless Jazz. Although I don't "need" it back - I really do miss my RW Jazz :( I've owned a few Jazz basses, including 2 USA models, and my Roadworn was easily the best...

Yes, they're around £1300 now, and IMO the best bass in that price bracket. So this one is a really good price, and especially nice in Fiesta Red :)
If anyone wants a really great Jazz - go for this one (I don't know the seller, but I know the bass will be superb).
GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone not played one of these are missing out on the whole vintage on a budget.Fantastic basses,My current one is about my fourth or fith keep coming back to these this one of mine is a keeper.the longest I have kept a bass,so must be a good one,And this one is a real bargain,Just a friendly bump.

Edited by richardd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...