Why become a member? ×

Squier Jag/ Yamaha SF500/ Sigma Dm15
£950

Hi all,

Selling off a few bits, feel free to make offers, these need to go to pay for recording to be done.

Squier VM Jaguar, 3TS- £250
Immaculate condition. Isn't supplied with gig bag and I don't think I have the term arm. Very little use. Pro setup with 11's.

Yamaha Super Flighter 500/ SF500, white- £500
The rarer which version of these guitars. Very good condition for age (78 or 79), feels half way between a big les paul neck and a kind of SG style body. Not supplied with case.

Sigma DM15- £200
Solid top, all mahogany with Grover tuners. Includes good quality gig bag, spare D'Addario EXP112's and D'addario soundhole tuner. So this price is over £100 of the guitar and extras new.

Prices include UK postage.

I can't add photos at the minute but should be able to email, text or whatsapp them easily enough of you ask.
Again, offers welcome as stuff needs to get paid for.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Iheartreverb' timestamp='1506076251' post='3376262']
Hi all,

Selling off a few bits, feel free to make offers, these need to go to pay for recording to be done.

Squier VM Jaguar, 3TS- £250
Immaculate condition. Isn't supplied with gig bag and I don't think I have the term arm. Very little use. Pro setup with 11's.

Yamaha Super Flighter 500/ SF500, white- £500
The rarer which version of these guitars. Very good condition for age (78 or 79), feels half way between a big les paul neck and a kind of SG style body. Not supplied with case.

Sigma DM15- £200
Solid top, all mahogany with Grover tuners. Includes good quality gig bag, spare D'Addario EXP112's and D'addario soundhole tuner. So this price is over £100 of the guitar and extras new.

Prices include UK postage.

I can't add photos at the minute but should be able to email, text or whatsapp them easily enough of you ask.
Again, offers welcome as stuff needs to get paid for.

Thanks!
[/quote]

Any pics of the Sigma?