Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Proline 5 String
£650

AnthonyF92

This is a very reluctant sale however the time has come to make way for a new musical addition in my life. Here she is the 5 stringed beast that has seen me through the last 6 years of my 5 string life. Due to my back and style of playing I am having to let this one loose (was intending to keep it for the studio because I love the sound and have recorded and gigged with it plenty). The proline series are no longer made, you will only find the rockbass versions now w[font=inherit]hich are a cheaper beginner model of this fine beauty. The main difference here from your standard corvette is that it has J bass pick ups opposed to the double buck ($$) you would usually get (the main reason I bought it).[/font]

[font=inherit]The pictures are a honest representation of it's current condition. It will be having a full clean, there are some marking on back of the neck which will come off and the hardware could do with a good sparkling along with the frets. I have including pictures of all the dings and buckle rash (some of this was there when I bought it).[/font]
[font=inherit]Plays great, feels great and a rarity these days. Hoping to find her a local home.[/font]

Pictures:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm97Apta

[font=inherit]The nitty gritty:
Serial number:
C-098719-03
Produced:
2003-03-31
Description:
Corvette Proline, 5-string
Nirvana Black Oil finish
Flamed Maple A body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware[/font]

Edited by AnthonyF92

[quote name='noise_art' timestamp='1505895422' post='3374980']
what a beauty!
[/quote]
Thank you, it really is a gorgeous bass, tempted to keep it if doesn't go soon. Pretty desperate on the cash front though and already have another four in the collection.

[quote name='Hamster' timestamp='1505922255' post='3375264']
Weight and location might help? Cheers
[/quote]I am on the Isle of Wight, not that it really makes any difference on posting and I am currently unsure on the weight, can find out though if there is enough interest. :)

[quote name='wally8' timestamp='1505993899' post='3375710']
Hi. Can you post a picture once its been cleaned up and waxed etc?
[/quote]

I can although I can't give you a time scale on that. It's on a needs must basis as I juggle working in a factory, having 12 pets and all the rest. I also had to practically tie my mate down who had a decent camera for these photos as my phone is naff.

Will do my best to have it for the weekend. Apologies if that sounds lazy, just super busy. I will get it done ASAP though, you never know when you might get a call.

Thank you. :)

Edited by AnthonyF92