Why become a member? ×

1983 Fender Precision *SOLD*
£975

jay-syncro

I really fail to understand why this is still here at this price. When late 70s precisions go for what they do it makes no sense that this bass is still here. 82 - 85 basses are marvellous. They were built alongside the first reissues which command high prices. Quality had returned to Fender. These basses are superb and, I am sure, will be highly sought after as people realise this was a great period for bass building at the Fullerton factory. No more massively heavy late 70s building. Please someone buy it and put me out of my misery.

[quote name='Hutton' timestamp='1508943172' post='3395525']
I really fail to understand why this is still here at this price. When late 70s precisions go for what they do it makes no sense that this bass is still here. 82 - 85 basses are marvellous. They were built alongside the first reissues which command high prices. Quality had returned to Fender. These basses are superb and, I am sure, will be highly sought after as people realise this was a great period for bass building at the Fullerton factory. No more massively heavy late 70s building. Please someone buy it and put me out of my misery.
[/quote]

Agreed, thanks for your comment 👍