Why become a member? ×

Gear4music price error -EBS FUZZMO *sorted*

artisan

EBS FUZZMO £126
£60 everywhere else.
I spoke to them yesterday asking if they could check their price but they don't seem too interested saying "there must have been a price increase"
Wouldn't even look into it.
I guess I'm buying elsewhere 😁

Edited by artisan

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1505542950' post='3372651']
Do you particularly like Gear 4 You? I wouldn't have bothered phoning and gone straight to a competitor
[/quote]
yes i find them quite handy as they are close to where i live so it's easy to nip in & try something out,(they have a 30day money back guarantee policy too) which i did on saturday morning to find i really didn't get on with the Fuzzmo at all,ended up buying an Ampeg Scrambler overdrive instead,which is mega.
the staff in the showroom are very helpful to the point where they said that they would match the competitors price if i decided to buy the Fuzzmo pedal.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='artisan' timestamp='1505672574' post='3373487']

yes i find them quite handy as they are close to where i live so it's easy to nip in & try something out,(they have a 30day money back guarantee policytoo) which i did on saturday morning to find i really didn't get on with the Fuzzmo at all,ended up buying an Ampeg Scrambler overdrive instead,which is mega.
the staff in the showroom are very helpful to the point where they said that they would match the competitors price if i decided to buy the pedal.
[/quote] Fair point. I always assume no one ever lives by a decent music shop. My nearest is at least one hour away