Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Spector Euro4 LX in Plum Stain - PRICE DROP
£950

tonyf

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi all,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale/trade is my Spector Euro4 LX in Plum Stain. Been thinking of this for a few months now, nothing wrong with the bass which I've had for 7 or 8 years but just fancy a change and it's coincided with a recently diagnosed frozen left shoulder which I've struggled with reaching the 1st and 2nd fret.[/font][/color]

It's been a great guitar, been regularly gigged and is in good to great condition, save for a couple of minor dings (in the pictures) and a little usual tarnishing of the gold hardware due to it's age. A quality instrument which has never let me down.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mods include replacing the boost only TonePump with an EMG BQC system to give sweepable mids. I've also installed a Hipshot D-Tuner. The upgraded electronics can run at 18v (with to 9vs) or 24v (using a mod i've done to use two MN21 12vs). This means there's LOADS of headroom for the EMGs, making it sound absolutely epic.[/font][/color]

Looking ideally for cash but I am open to trades. Ideally a Stingray/MM 5 or 4 but possibly other things. Hit me up, can only say no.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Preferred pickup/meet from the Midlands or thereabouts.[/font][/color]

£900 OR TRADES TO THE VALUE OF

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tony[/font][/color]

Edited by tonyf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...