Why become a member? ×

Cornford Bass cab 8 X 8"

the cook

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]
Hello there, [/size][/font]
My first post and it's purely in self interest, I hope you can help. I have the pleasure of owning a Cornford bass cab 8x8", once upon a time I was also the owner of the original hand-built head to accompany this too.[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]
Paul Cornford is/was the maker of high quality, heavy duty amps from his company based in Kent until he put the whole thing on an indefinite hold in 2013. I believe the company's focus was on guitar amps as this bass cab doesn't seem to exist anywhere from all my searching. Possibly because the weight of the thing was a nightmare to shift anywhere![/size][/font]
This came to me in 2007 when I was in a touring band and subsequently has been treated to all the rigours of the road. It still works fine and sounds great just a tatty skin and the casters are buggered. Has anyone come across this 8 X 8" before? Does anyone know anything about it?[/size][/font]
Cheers[/size][/font]