Why become a member? ×

Warwick RB Corvette $$ Fretless 5 string Bass
£700

Jay J

Ash Body, 2 x mec MM style humbuckers, bolt on maple neck with Ekanga stripes, rosewood fretboard, passive electronics. 2 x push pull volume controls for pickups with individual series/parallel switching. 1 tone control. Black coloured oil finish. Warwick Machine heads, Warwick 3D bridge, just a nut III. Weight 4.4Kg. Warwick straplocks. Bought in March 2017 from Thomann for £890, little used, flawless condition, In person only, Bristol Area but could travel/negotiate...

• 1 month later...

[quote name='dyerseve' timestamp='1509822598' post='3401915']
Almost certainly swamp ash. Cracking pups in these basses
[/quote]
[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1509828819' post='3402002']
It will actually be Chinese ash on this one. Rockbass models seem to be very tasty now, glwts!
[/quote]

Cheers guys - appreciate you jumping in to deal with my Q. I guess the OP may have since sold this elsewhere as I see it was listed a while back (and doesn't seem to be checking in to his ad). In case he has, have either of you seen a link to this exact model still being sold model new by Thomann or any other retailer for that matter (and that should include a full spec sheet which would be useful to see) - I've not come across, so it may now be a discontinued model?

[quote name='Al Krow' timestamp='1509870261' post='3402132']
Cheers guys - appreciate you jumping in to deal with my Q. I guess the OP may have since sold this elsewhere as I see it was listed a while back (and doesn't seem to be checking in to his ad). In case he has, have either of you seen a link to this exact model still being sold model new by Thomann or any other retailer for that matter (and that should include a full spec sheet which would be useful to see) - I've not come across, so it may now be a discontinued model?
[/quote]

It looks to be a current model, based on the Warwick website. I think this is pretty much what you're after:

https://shop.warwick.de/en/Instruments/E+-+Basses/Warwick+RockBass/RB+Corvette/RB+Corvette+__/RockBass+Corvette+__+5-String,+Nirvana+Black+Transparent+Satin,+Fretless

Spec here:

http://www.warwick.de/en/Warwick---Products--Instruments--RockBass--Corvette--Corvette-$$--5-string--Features.html

Have a word with the chaps at Wunjo - they can get pretty much anything you want from Warwick. Eventually!

Michael