Why become a member? ×

Zoot 4 x 10 cab. SOLD.
£375

vinorange

Reduced to £350 and possible trade is my wonderful lightweight Zoot cab.

It's loaded with 4 x 10" 300w lightweight celestion neodymium drivers, controllable high frequency horn, and weighs in at a very managable 23kg.

It's superb and has been used sparingly between me and it's previous owner. I've gigged it a dozen times or so and it had virtually no use with its previous owner.

The celestion drivers - if you could get 300w neos - would cost about £500 for 4 so you get a free crossover, horn and cabinet and £150 to spend.

Based in Cheshire but can meet up, deliver or ship.

Spiel from a post I found on the Zoot cab;

[i]Zoot Bass Guitar cabinets are hand built in the UK. Constructed from an ultra light-weight high grade birch plywood developed exclusively for Zoot. The design blends top of the range custom Celestion neo drivers, Eminence tweeter and Eminence crossovers that guarantee fantastic sound and sensitivity, Zoot bass are highly acclaimed manufacturers of Bass Guitars and have applied the same Bass Guitar experience to produce a great sounding 4x10" cab that weighs less than 23.5kg. Other features include Gig resistant carpeted covering, high impact plastic corners, recessed carry handles, tough metal grille.
"Excellent value for money try and find a lighter 4x10 that has a comparable heavyweight sound."[/i]

Edited by vinorange