Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar DB750
£900

mrtcat

Never ever dreamed I'd be selling this but a total change in direction with music projects has seen me move to a Helix / Barefaced setup so here we go.

Best amp ever in my humble opinion. Yes its heavy but my god it can move walls and shake floors. This is in great condition and has had the once over from my local amp tech who says I'm mad for selling it. I agree but I can't afford this and the helix and BF stuff that I just splashed out on.

Looking for £900 firm which includes the Aguilar Rack Bag (seen in pics) and an official Aguilar DB750 tolex covered head sleeve. I absolutely will not courier it so please don't ask. Trial is very welcome here (south Northants nr J15a of M1 and J10 of M40). Will deliver within 50 miles for free.

IMG_7851_zps6l1okro5.jpg

IMG_7856_zpsxrndqtiy.jpg

Edited by mrtcat

• 2 months later...

The sale of this never happened as the barefaced FR800s I was replacing it with were delayed due to the 12 inch drivers being out of stock. I had to hold on to it until the FR800s arrived. They're here now so this is again up for sale. Big Jim I've pm'd you but not heard back so up it goes.