Why become a member? ×

Fender Roscoe Beck 4 string

richardd

:huh:

For sale a Roscoe Beck 4 string in Lake Placid Blue,I bought this a couple of months ago from a fellow Basschatter, but it is not for me.It is in great condition no dings just a few tiny paint chips,but not noticable, looking for £700 Now Reduced to £650

[attachment=15630:DSC00175.JPG]

[attachment=15631:DSC00177.JPG]

[attachment=15632:DSC00348.JPG]

[attachment=15633:DSC00349.JPG]

[attachment=15634:DSC00351.JPG]

Last Bump £650 :) :huh: Edited by richardd

On hold, mate! I'm going to have to wait to do a custom order next year for that one. I've just landed a lot of gigs with a Blondie tribute so I'm going to need something a bit more traditional looking. With the Sadowsky pre pedal & some nice DR strings this would sound immense!

Roscoe Becks are passive, aren't they??

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='322982' date='Nov 5 2008, 09:17 PM']On hold, mate! I'm going to have to wait to do a custom order next year for that one. I've just landed a lot of gigs with a Blondie tribute so I'm going to need something a bit more traditional looking. With the Sadowsky pre pedal & some nice DR strings this would sound immense!

Roscoe Becks are passive, aren't they??[/quote]

MB1. :)
Blondie Tribute?........Nigel Harrison used to play a jazz i think?..... Didnt E Denis! :huh:

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='322982' date='Nov 5 2008, 09:17 PM']On hold, mate! I'm going to have to wait to do a custom order next year for that one. I've just landed a lot of gigs with a Blondie tribute so I'm going to need something a bit more traditional looking. With the Sadowsky pre pedal & some nice DR strings this would sound immense!

Roscoe Becks are passive, aren't they??[/quote]

Hiyah

T'other Rich used to do a blondie tribute band if you need some tips on how to stay awake playing the same 12 tunes over and over inna exacto styleeee

meanwhile here's a bump ..