Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
kevvo66

Withdrawn far to good to sell ,great bass mint condition,trades always considered
£150

Hiya people, due to lack of using this fine bass,it's in great condition, it got to go, natural swamp ash body,and neck jazz neck farida are made in China I reckon these will give any of the big boys a run for their money , farida pups , natural ash body and neck it's no lightweight it weighs in at a shade under 10lb and solid as a solid thing , jazz neck errr fret board hang on I'll be back , running up the stairs to the man cave , think Anneka rice treasure hunt , "stop the clock" rosewood finger board , pics are pretty poor really as I'm just sorting the attic /man cave out
Thanks for looking Edited by kevvo66

I always hear nice things about Farida basses. If I was closer and in buying mode, I'd be round for a reccy.
Not maple finger boarded though... thinking about Anneka Rice must have made you tired. GLWTS.

I had a Farida Jazz, fantastic bass for the money. I banged in some better pickups and a high mass bridge and it was as good as a mex Fender (possibly better)
They are bit heavy

GLWTS

[quote name='Shambo' timestamp='1504596159' post='3365840']
I always hear nice things about Farida basses. If I was closer and in buying mode, I'd be round for a reccy.
Not maple finger boarded though... thinking about Anneka Rice must have made you tired. GLWTS.
[/quote]

SHAMBOOOO! LEGEND!

I've got a Farida myself and really can't fault it for the price at all. Id say they're easily £350-550 worth of instruments in sound and feel (depending on what model and features)
£150 Is a good price.

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1504794965' post='3367381']
Pretty much guarantee that being a rosewood board!
[/quote]

Sonokeling - a type of Indian rosewood.

I remember such useless information.

These are great basses.

This used to be mine and If you haven't tried a Farida before I can heartily recommend them and this one in particular.
It has a fantastic Jazz style neck that is really easy to play on. I tried this with Seymour Duncan Quater Pounder but preferred the original pick so swapped it back again.
I still have a Farida Jazz which is fantastic and would of kept this one too but I was lusting after a black and maple necked P bass