Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn far to good to sell ,great bass mint condition,trades always considered
£150

kevvo66

Hiya people, due to lack of using this fine bass,it's in great condition, it got to go, natural swamp ash body,and neck jazz neck farida are made in China I reckon these will give any of the big boys a run for their money , farida pups , natural ash body and neck it's no lightweight it weighs in at a shade under 10lb and solid as a solid thing , jazz neck errr fret board hang on I'll be back , running up the stairs to the man cave , think Anneka rice treasure hunt , "stop the clock" rosewood finger board , pics are pretty poor really as I'm just sorting the attic /man cave out
Thanks for looking

Edited by kevvo66

[quote name='Shambo' timestamp='1504596159' post='3365840']
I always hear nice things about Farida basses. If I was closer and in buying mode, I'd be round for a reccy.
Not maple finger boarded though... thinking about Anneka Rice must have made you tired. GLWTS.
[/quote]

SHAMBOOOO! LEGEND!

I've got a Farida myself and really can't fault it for the price at all. Id say they're easily £350-550 worth of instruments in sound and feel (depending on what model and features)
£150 Is a good price.

This used to be mine and If you haven't tried a Farida before I can heartily recommend them and this one in particular.
It has a fantastic Jazz style neck that is really easy to play on. I tried this with Seymour Duncan Quater Pounder but preferred the original pick so swapped it back again.
I still have a Farida Jazz which is fantastic and would of kept this one too but I was lusting after a black and maple necked P bass