Why become a member? ×

Headway EDB1 - £105 posted - Sold
£105

**SOLD**

Headway EDB1 Preamp in original box with power supply and manual for sale. This was backup for my EDB2 and has gigged only once. I'm looking for £105 which covers postage in mainland UK. If you want it delivered elsewhere then please enquire.

These are great units but I recently acquired an AI amp that renders my Headway gear surplus to requirements.
[attachment=252714:DSC_0333.JPG]

Here is the Headway blurb:
EDB-1 provides a beautifully voiced and practical solution to the diverse and critical needs for high quality acoustic musical instrument amplification. Suitable for stage and studio signal processing.

EDB-1 offers huge amounts of gain, EQ and other highly versatile facilities, to get the best possible sound from amplified acoustic stringed instruments.

From a single compact box, the EDB-1 can take on a unique range of functions and qualities, and includes:
• Refined Class "A" inputs with 2 FET stages.
• Voiced for clarity, warmth with low noise performance.
• Effective EQ for problem solving and creativity.
• Clear easily read pro audio style panel layout.
• Versatile inputs, switchable to optimise a comprehensive range of passive and active pickups, plus microphone.
• Tuneable notch filter with switch, as acclaimed on Shire King amps, for extended range of control of acoustic feedback and problem frequencies.
• A range switch with settings for Guitar, Bass and Violin, remove unwanted boom, handling noise and low frequency feedback, to leave clearer, more musical tones from the instrument.
• Signal splitting is available, e.g. personal/stage monitoring, plus output to the front of house system, recorder or tuner.
• Dual system mixing of pickups and mic, via separate channels.
• Mic input offering phantom power for condenser mic.
• Feedback and hum control via phase reverse and earth lift switches.
• May be used stand-alone on rubber feet, or using the belt clip provided, or by use of optional mic stand adapter bracket.
• Extended headroom with the use of 18V power system.