Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

discreet

Markbass Large Rack Ears *Price Drop £18 Posted*
£20

FS: Markbass Large Rack Ears *Price Drop £18 Posted*

Set of large rack ears suitable for the following Markbass amps:

SA450
SD800
TSA500
TA501
TA503
Studio Pre 500

£18 via bank transfer, includes postage to your atelier.

markbassrackears1.jpg

Edited by discreet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By binky_bass
      Hi all,
      Full Rig - £1000 Head/Case/Midi Footswitch/Cables - £600 PJB 8b Neo Cab - £450 I've seen an amp that's given me powerful GAS, as such this fantastic, versatile, powerful and compact rig might need to go!
      The head is a MarkBass Multiamp Mono with the midi Footswitch, it also has a proper MarkBass carry bag and all the required cables for the head and pedal plus a speakon for the cab. The head was £959 when new, the pedal is £275 on GAK and the carry bag was £60ish. So circa £1300 new for the head and accompanying bits.
      The cab is a PJB 8b Neo 400w cab with caster wheels, cover and collapsible handle, I seem to remember these retailed at a shade under £900. The 8x5 speaker configuration with the vented cab make this speaker about as lightweight and powerful as can be, it's an amazing cab with excellent clarity in a very maneoverable package.
      I'm after £1000 for the lot, the head, cab, case, pedal, cables and cover. Given new it would set you back in excess of £2200 I think it's priced fairly.
      All bits are in absolutely excellent condition and working flawlessly.
      I may split if there's a buyer for each, but it'd be a shame as this rig makes for a hugely versatile and compact package, delivering volume and tone in spades.
      The Multiamp has a HUGE raft of tones and effects, all programmable and accessible via the Footswitch, a myriad of amp and cab tones as well as tonnes of effects from distortion to synth, reverb to delay. They can be used singularly or layered up to 8 at a time. 
      I doubt there's another rig that can really match this for versatility!
      Any questions, please ask! (Based in Essex).
      Better pictures to follow!!
      Russ.

• By rorysmith
      After one of these, preferably with a cover

Cheers
    • By AidanB
      MarkBass 102P 2x10 Traveler Bass Cab including Roqsolid cover
      Excellent cab, very light and portable with great sound as many people will testify. I bought it fairly recently from a Basschat member who used it mainly for practice so I would say it's had pretty light use and is in really good condition cosmetically and sounds great. I myself have only used it in practice having recently joined a band that is gearing up to gig in the near future.
      My reason for selling is just that as I'm quite new to bass, I got this cab to go with my MB LMIII head. I have no complaints but would like to try a Barefaced Big Baby cab which I hope to be able to use with the bass and with a guitar amp also. I've tried the guitar amp through the 102P and it's just too bassy.
      The cab is 8ohms and comes with a perfect Roqsolid cover. I don't know if it makes a difference but it is made in Italy.
      I would prefer local collection from Southampton but can post this insured for £25. I normally use UPS via Interparcel and I've never had any mishaps over the years.
      I would consider a swap with a Barefaced cab with tweeter.

• By rorysmith
      Traded my old cab for this a couple of weeks ago but I've really come to the conclusion that I need a more modular set-up so this is up for sale at the bargain price of
      £325 collected from MK45 1LH

Decent condition and complete with lockable casters
      http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/standard-104hf/
      Trades-wise I am looking for a pair of 8 ohm 112s or 210s and I have cash to put into the right deal - what's out there?
    • By davideuck
      Hi,
      for sale my Markbass TTE 800, perfect working order and like new, made in Italy obviously. I'm selling only becouse I've an SD1200 and that works a little better with the actual projects where I'm in and I need another bass. I find the TTE a smooth sounding head with its character, it has that little compressed tube sound with a simple EQ, an incredibly good comp and a musical VLE. Power for days, you'll never need more than that!
      I'm based in Italy but can ship in UK/EU with UPS, no problems.
      Trade wise, I need a new bass, priority to 6 string, 24 frets, 16/17 mm bridge spacing, light and good sounding. You can try me anyway with 5 string or Jazz type fretted or fretless becouse I never had one in more than 20 years!