Why become a member? ×

Tecamp bonafide - SOLD
£550

andybassdoyle

Considering a change so this is potentially on the block, if the other options fall through it will be withdrawn, you know the drill. The value of your investments may go down as well as up, consult your advisor etc etc.

Anyway will load pics shortly but tecamp bonafide in excellent condition. Comes with the propererer tecamp bonafida bag which it lives in when not being gigged.

Great clean tones from this and it's a tremendously flexible amp. Essentially two pumas in one unit, each channel can function as a separate pre or you can blend both, each power stage can run in isolation or you can bridge both. This means you can run stereo set ups, twin basses, different effects or bridge into a much bigger full range rig. One channel can be used as a sub so you can have a full range signal and drive a platform/pleasureboard or the like at the same time.

Comes with the original footswitch for channel selection.

All good stuff.

Simple but effective EQ. Personally I have always left it flat and just used the taste control to adjust for the room, this is also very effective with double bass.

No downsides imo but if you need a clincher I think I have the original box and rackears up in the loft if so desired.

Thinking of something a bit different and valvier because I am a stupid idiot who finds great gear then sells it for no good reason.

Edited by andybassdoyle

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1503600190' post=']

Simple but effective EQ. Personally I have always left it flat and just used the taste control to adjust for the room, this is also very effective with double bass.
[/quote]

Ooh, too right. I have two Puma 500s that I use for DB. The cleanest of cleanest sounds. It's the only amp I use. Price is good too.

GLWTS