Why become a member? ×

Custom made ZILLA 6x12 SOLD
£1000

Jonny Walker

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm selling my ZILLA 6x12 with soft case. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Incredible cab that throws out all the good stuff when you need it and handles 1800W[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It's been my main touring cab for years and although it shows signs of this life, it's still solid as a rock.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There's nothing like standing in front of this thing on a huge stage or any stage for that matter. It is big and heavy but I gladly moved it around for the way it makes you feel on stage. If you've ever stood in front of something like this at full pelt you know what I mean, empowering is an understatement.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Celestion BN12-300S 12" 300W Neodymium Bass Guitar Speakers,[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Speakon and locking jack combo,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Extra handles to make it easier to get around,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ported,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Kicker plate,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wheels,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Heavy duty coating,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Black screen,[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Badass![/font][/size]

Dimensions are 1170mm high, 756mm wide and 380mm deep
Weight is 120lbs

Pickup advised but will organise delivery at buyers cost,
Located in South Devon near Bovey Tracey.

Edited by Jonny Walker

[quote name='casapete' timestamp='1503470533' post='3358418']
Amazing looking cab, never seen one before.
Just a small point - isn't the total handling 1800 watts ( 6 x 300 watt speakers ) ?
GLWTS, cheers.
[/quote]

You're right, I've amended this typo. Many thanks

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1503480131' post='3358507']
Amazing indeed. Also, 8 Ohms?! Are they expecting you to stack these?? :lol:
[/quote]
I asked Paul (Mr.zilla) to rewire it as close to 8 as possible as I am using a 2000W bridged amp. A stack of these beasts would be heaven haha

[quote name='plankspanker' timestamp='1503488164' post='3358605']
Cor - that's humongous! Assuming they are 8 ohm drivers I'm betting it's probably 5.3 ohm altogether. GLWTS.
[/quote]

Yea she's a beast. I'm not sure on the exact ohm rating but Paul got it as close as he could and it's run with an 8ohm input for a while with zero issues

[quote name='VicMacKey' timestamp='1503818625' post='3360984']
Hi Johnny,

Thomas from In The Guise Of Men here, hope you re doing well!

I had the opportunity to play on this cab paired with my GK 2001 RB II when touring a little bit with Johnny and I can tell you this cab rocks !!!

GLWTS buddy !
[/quote]

Oh hey man! Thanks for the recommendation :)

[quote name='Dan Dare' timestamp='1503781621' post='3360913']
Blimey. Something for the person whose Ampeg fridge just isn't man enough. Paul made me a 2x12 a while back. He does good work.
[/quote]

It's definitely not for the faint hearted :) yea, there's doesn't seem to be much hype around zillas but they're top quality

Edited by Jonny Walker