Why become a member? ×

FS: D'addario 4 string sets, Couch Straps, and few freebies remaining
£150

Pics of this random stuff plus bits from my other ads are all on flickr to save clogging up the ad - . [url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/13085756@N03/albums/72157685514953773"]https://www.flickr.c...157685514953773[/url]

Prices include postage.

D’Addario strings: EPS165 pro steel 4 string set (.45-105) £12, EXL170 nickel wound 4 string (.45-100) £12, Pro steel 6 string set, just opened to check how many strings in pack – guessing they’re .30-105 so £SOLD

Wilkinson bridge, black 4 string, looks like it’s been fitted but unused, £10 - SOLD

Shure beta 58a with soft pouch and mic stand clip, slightly grill, £SOLD

Ultimate Support GS200 Guitar Stand £15 - SOLD

Flight case style box – the ultimate odds and sods box. £10 collection only

CABLES & Connectors (XLR). Naked cable (sommer and musiflex) for xlr/balanced use – black, purple and red sommer highflex, I’m guessing around 5m of each, plus purple musiflex about same length. 1 short and 3 long XLR-XLR cables with neutrik connectors. Plus a load of unused neutrik XLR connectors plus a jack and a speakon. £20 for the lot - SOLD

CABLES – instrument. 3 longish leads, all jack to jack, one with single right angle jack, all home made with musiflex and neutrik connectors. 1 shorter lead ditto on connectors/cable, 1 no name factory cable plus whatever else I find whilst clearing up. £15 the lot - SOLD.

Couch guitar straps – no leather in these, the vegan option but tasteful! £12 the pair

Planet Waves padded shoulder strap pad (original strap broke!) – good for a weighty bass. free with any of the above.

Planet Waves microfibre polishing cloth – free with any of the above.

Dr Kyser lemon oil for fretboards etc. - free with any of the above.

Planet waves bass tuner winder key thing - free GONE.

Jack to jack heavy duty speaker cable – free GONE.

Edited by G-bitch