Why become a member? ×

G&L L2000 – USA custom, red metal flake finish - SOLD
£850

G-bitch

I ordered this in around 2005 if I remember right, and to my ultimate shame it has never been gigged and has very little playing time. It’s been in a case for most of the time since then and the original G&L hardcase is obviously included in the sale, the neck has been rock solid throughout this, was always careful to find a climate neutral home for this wherever I was living rather than doing anything stupid like leaving it in a loft. In multiple house moves along the way, I’ve managed to lose the original paperwork but I’m hoping it’s fairly obviously legit given the custom options.

Speaking of custom options, I believe I specified the older Vintage Narrow "C" neck, 1 ½” nut D shape style like a jazz (I’ve tiny hands), satin finish. Got the pimp-tastic red metal flake finish with matching headstock and got a nice clean maple board with no markers. Only change from the factory spec is the inclusion of Dunlop straplocks.

Couple of negatives shown in photos – couple of red paint smudges on end of neck (pick up end), plus a mark on the back of the headstock just under the G string tuner, it’s in the wood under the laquer.

Collection preferred from Bristol but if you’re itching and that’s too far to travel, get in touch. PM an email address for full set of photos.

[attachment=251877:DSCF4032.JPG]

[attachment=251878:DSCF4034.JPG]

[attachment=251879:DSCF4036.JPG]

[attachment=251880:DSCF4040.JPG]

[attachment=251881:DSCF4042.JPG]

Edited by G-bitch