Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Orange Terror Bass 1000, with padded carry case
£395

lloyd1979_uk

For sale is my Orange Terror Bass 1000 amp which I picked this up in a trade here on Basschat last year. Since getting the amp it's been my first choice ahead of my EA Micro, and has been used for rehearsals every 2/3 weeks and about 5/6 gigs. However, I have recently purchased yet another amp, and this combined with the fact that my main band now is acoustic means that this is now surplus to requirements.

It's a great amp with a nice powerful sound and can go ridiculously loud if needed. There a couple of marks on the pinstripe at the top edge as can be seen in the photos, these are not that noticeable though and overall it is in great condition cosmetically and is in full working order. It also comes with a padded Orange carry case.

Specs are as follows:

Features: Single channel, hybrid - Class D power amp with valve preamp , variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses, balanced DI out, FX loop
Controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Gain
Output Power: 1000 Watts
Valves: Preamp: 2 x Ecc83/12ax7
Speaker Output Options: 1 x 8 cabinet (impedance switched to 8 ohm) / 1 x 4 cabinet (impedance switched to 4 ohm) / 2 x 8 cabinets (impedance switched to 4 ohm)
Unboxed Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.3 x 19 x 15.3 CM (11.93 x 10.63 x 6.02″)
Unboxed Weight: 4.8 KG (10.58 lb)

I'd prefer pick-up from Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire, but would be happy to meet up within approximately 20 miles.

If you have any questions please let me know

My feedback: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/296913-feedback-for-lloyd1979-uk/page__p__3200105__hl__lloyd1979_uk__fromsearch__1#entry3200105"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry3200105[/url]

Edited by lloyd1979_uk