Left leaderboard
Sign in to follow this  
PawelG

SOLD: Fender Road Worn '50s Precision Bass (2 Colour Sunburst)
£800

The bass hasn't been played much, frets look perfect (well, as perfect as they can be for a road worn), plenty of life left. Strung with flats, ready to go. A fabulous bass but I have another P Bass that is irreplaceable. So this one has to go.
I am sure everyone who played one will agree - these basses do not feel like their made in Mexico. It's a different level. Fantastic tone and feel. Absolutely spot on.

From GAK:
''Featuring a worn [b]nitrocellulose lacquer finish[/b], 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches, Maple neck with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup, Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, American Vintage four-saddle bridge, Reverse open-gear tuners.''

Pictures to follow when I figure out a Photobucket substitute...

Edited by PawelG

I've got one of these, and it's an amazing bass. As Pawel says - they don't feel or play like they're made in Mexico
(nothing wrong with MIM Fenders btw) - but the Fender Roadworn basses look, feel and sound the real deal

GLWTS PawelG :)

I've wanted one of these for SO long but I'm not in a position to buy at the minute. GLWTS!