Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Al Krow

foxyFuze

Sold Bas my 'project' Yamaha BB425 in the most straight forward and pleasant of deals.  Great guy to deal with, good comms, very friendly.  Met up to hand it over, had a natter.  An absolute pleasure doing business!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Bought Bas' Zoom MS-60B and have to say he was incredibly helpful, polite and informative. Asked me if I wanted him to leave his patches on there and recommended me the ToneLib software for patch editing. Pedal arrived so well packed I thought he'd sent me a Faberge egg and the item was exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bas just bought my future impact, What a top bloke he is, could have chatted for hours but alas there was only 2 hours in the services! Deal with confidence chaps and chapesses, he’s what’s Basschat is all about. Thanks for the coffee mate! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just sold Al Krow (Bas) my Barefaced cab.

Super friendly guy with great communication.  Due to distance we agreed to meet halfway between us at a Pub which provided a good opportunity for a drink and a gear chat - I just hope his GAS infliction isn't contagious 😄

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Top chap and not a bad salesman. Had a social with Bas at the weekend and he managed to sell me a pedal board I didn’t know I wanted and made me GAS for an amp I didn’t know I needed (and I now need one, and very close to buying one as he sourced me one!)  confirmed my theory on The DG900 vs TCRH750 (love my RH more) and has me considering 5 strings, specifically his Yammy BBNE2... he’s also lent me half of his gym !! Cheers mate. 👍🏻

Edited by bassfan
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bassfan said:

Top chap and not a bad salesman. Had a social with Bas at the weekend and he managed to sell me a pedal board I didn’t know I wanted and made me GAS for an amp I didn’t know I needed (and I now need one, and very close to buying one as he sourced me one!)  confirmed my theory on The DG900 vs TCRH750 (love my RH more) and has me considering 5 strings, specifically his Yammy BBNE2... he’s also lent me half of his gym !! Cheers mate. 👍🏻

You didn't mention the Bourbon Creams, the Bourbon Creams, the (Tesco's) Bourbon Creams... 😁

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold Bas my beloved Yamaha BBP35, safe in the knowledge it was going to a good home and a fellow Yamaha lover. 

The deal was done at a halfway point, the airport! Despite the fact that trains and boats were the chosen forms of transport for the event 😊

Great communications throughout and a genuinely lovely guy. Bas knows his basses and it was a pleasure to chat all things bands and bass for an hour. Thanks for the coffee! I'll get them next time. 

Deal with confidence here guys 👍🏼

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bought an Ibanez case off Bas yesterday. Met up at a pub in Acton to finalise the deal. Despite us only having time for a swift half, managed to have a good conversation about all things bass!!

As mentioned on above posts, a proper gent - deal with confidence guys with no reservations.

Cheers Bas! 

• Thanks 1