Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Al Krow

foxyFuze

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought a Barefaced Super Compact from Bas. Brilliant chap to deal with, really helpful. I am based in Norway, and yet everything went smoothly, the cabinet was really well packed and arrived here in perfect condition.

Thanks very much Bas!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a gig bag from Bas this week.  Bag in great condition and meet up to do the exchange was quick and convenient.  Not the first time we'd done some BC dealings and this was one was just as pleasurable as the others.  Cheers Bas.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice calm transaction with Bas, calmness especially appreciated when it transpired that the power supply for the MPC hadn't made it to him, and he was very patient while we sorted it. Great guy to deal with, I'm sure we'll do it again some day :)

Chris

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought Bas’s infamous vintage white BB1025. Met up halfway, bass in fabulous condition and as has been said many times in this thread, what a lovely, genuine chap Bas is (he even bought me a coffee). A real credit to the BC community; I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again. Promise I will look after her!

• Thanks 1