Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Al Krow

foxyFuze

• 4 weeks later...

I've done many deals with Bas! Most recently for an MXR bass envelope filter and a Valeton oc10 octave. He is without doubt one of the most honest and caring basschatters I've encountered in my 12 years as a member on this site (although he does like to stir up a good debate and doesn't pull punches😁) he always sells at a great price and comms are second to none! And his deliveries are very well packed and instant! In short a pleasure to deal with, and a credit to the forum!!

My sincere thanks Bas you're a gentleman!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just taken a Squier Bass VI off Bas' hands.... super easy to deal with him and he's a top bloke.

And since he and I aren't that far away from each other...it was good to pop round to his to collect, and incidentally shoot the bass breeze for a while.

Oh and it's a smashing piece of kit. But you could probably have guessed that.

• Thanks 1

Bas just bought a Spector off me and i he's a top guy, came and collected as agreed, chatted low end and GAS as we all do, as well as gave me a few really helpful tips. Will definitely keep in touch with him as i am sure we will do more business in the future. @Al Krow I hope you play that bass to the extent  it deserves as in my possession it was kind'of gathering dust and it was a pity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a Van Damme cable off Bas via the "Recycling" sub-forum

Great guy to talk to, and he bunged it straight in the post so it was here the next day.

Definately one of the good guys on BC who help make it the great place it is - thanks fella! :i-m_so_happy:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just waiting on my transport back to NL. Bas and I did business for the millionth time today which resulted in me having a big case with a rather yummy Yammy with me.

And Bas took me to lunch even 😎

Absolute pleasure to deal with, and really nice to meet you in person Bas. Cracking collection of basses you have (even without a jazz :) ...).

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just completed a purchase of a Helix Stomp from Bas. On paper it could have been a complex sale, with my son acting as an intermediary for me in London. All worked perfectly,  I'm glad to say. Bas is a gent, sells good gear and his comms are top. Nice one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Zoom pedal from Bas that arrived in super-fast time and in perfect condition! 

Great comms and packaging and everything just as it should be..

As all the above feedback says, Bas is a great guy so deal with him in absolute confidence Folks.. 😊

Thanks Bas - many thanks for the pedal and here's to the next one! 👍😁

Nik

• Thanks 1

Just bought a Valeton expression pedal off Bas! He Says he's downgrading, but he'll end up with all the latest new pedals next week!! 😉😂

Dealt with him loads of times and he's a gent and is fast becoming my pedal "Pusher man" in fact nobody sell him a pedal again, just send them straight to me 😂

• Haha 3