Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Al Krow

foxyFuze

I've just got a Promethean Bass combo through the post from Bas. I'm most impressed by it and have Bas to thank for his advice, prompt communication and quick turnaround.
Another positive experience on BC!

If only furniture shopping was as easy as this......

• Thanks 1

Was a real pleasure dealing with you, Al, and glad that you are already finding that this little baby punches considerably above its weight! I just hope I don't end up joining the "I really shouldn't have let my Promethean go" brigade too soon...

Edited by Al Krow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are dealing with Bas, please note: he is probably the MOST HONEST person in the world. Such a nice nice nice nice person to deal with. He was about to buy an amp of mine at a very good price, but first he made sure I knew I could still return it to the shop and get a full refund, hence making me much more money and depriving himself of a great deal... Even by Basschat's awesome standards, that's pretty special!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Met with Bas to sell him my Ibanez Portamento.

He suggested meeting at Wunjo's so he could try it through an amp. He also said it might be worth seeing what Wunjo would pay for it, in case I could get more.

We had already agreed a price, if he got on with the bass, so all sounded good to me.

Bas pretty much handled the negotiations with Wunjo's and the result was selling the bass to Wunjo's for more than the price Bas and I had agreed on.

The downside is he might have spent quite a bit more than he'd planned as when I left he was trying out NS Design uprights... 

Bas is a proper gentleman. Honest, enthusiastic and super friendly. Deal in confidence people.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought an Aguilar Filter Twin from Bas. 

We struck up quite a conversation on PM and I can only echo the views of my peers; Bas is one of those folks that makes buying and selling on here such a pleasure. 

He kept me informed throughout, even sending me a picture of the packaged item ready for dispatch.

Thanks Bas , it’s been a pleasure. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been chatting with Bas for a few months now and finally bought a couple of pedals from him. i must reiterate what had been said! A more honest caring and genuine human being you will not meet. He even let me pay him after a few weeks as he knew I wanted the pedals and have been temporarily unemployed. A true gent! many thanks Bas :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...