Why become a member? ×

FS: AER Amp One **SOLD**
£600

Beedster

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this about four months ago from my old trading partner and rather splendid bass player Jay Synchro, and didn't get around to collecting it until a month or so ago. I've got a new studio project coming up and have just put some cash into some gear. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sold here a few weeks ago but to an overseas buyer and it got a little complicated so I'm selling it once again.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You know the deal with these; phenomenal amps, even more so given their size and weight; makes me sound a half decent bassist! Put one of these inside a much bigger cab and you'd be easily fooled into thinking you're hearing the bigger cab! I'll post pics this evening (need to collect it from the studio). No trades of offers, thanks[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apparently the BC photo uploader turns all photos around by 90 degrees, unless you edit them at source in which case it doesn't.....?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]From the front[/font][/color]
[attachment=251543:IMG_3802.JPG]

From the back
[attachment=251545:IMG_3805.JPG]

Small enough to hide behind a Precision.....
[attachment=251546:IMG_3806.JPG]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Chris[/font][/color]

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Mr Bassman' timestamp='1502912244' post='3354383']
I need another amp like I need another hole in my bum, but I'm going for it anyway Phil
[/quote]

Pretty much the story of all of our lives there Keith :)