Why become a member? ×

Muziker - anyone used them?

Osiris

[quote name='Osiris' timestamp='1502700855' post='3352892']
Has anyone had any experience buying anything from Muziker ([url="https://www.muziker.co.uk/"]https://www.muziker.co.uk/[/url]) before?
If you have, how was your experience, good, bad or indifferent?
[/quote]

That's good to know, thank you.

Anyone else used them?

I bought a B stock PJB C4 at a price which seemed to good to be true. I'd never heard of them but took the risk all the same! It arrived within a week in a sealed PJB box totally as new and unmarked. I've since bought a B stock PJB D600 for less than half price, again arrived quickly and as new.

[quote name='djc63' timestamp='1502909821' post='3354360']
I bought a B stock PJB C4 at a price which seemed to good to be true. I'd never heard of them but took the risk all the same! It arrived within a week in a sealed PJB box totally as new and unmarked. I've since bought a B stock PJB D600 for less than half price, again arrived quickly and as new.
[/quote]

Thanks, I can see a pattern emerging here. Think I might just be putting an order their way very shortly....

• 3 weeks later...

I also bought a PJB D-600 from Muziker a few weeks ago and I was totally blown away by their fantastic service. I called them to see if the B stock D-600 (probably the same amp purchased by djc63) was still available and enquired as to why it was B stock. I was told that it was simply opened old stock but that the A stock units were only £27 more expensive at £470.
I checked back on the site and sure enough £470 was their unbelievable price! I ordered immediately and later that day I returned to their website to show a friend what I had bought. To my astonishment, the price had gone back up to £729!
I then wondered if the price I'd paid only a couple of hours before had been a mistake and they had rumbled it!
Either way, they honoured their original price and the amp arrived within a week.
A great online store and I shall definitely be using them again.

• 3 years later...

Yep. Not good. Tried to buy a pedalboard (Rockboard Cinque 5.2). I say "tried" as they took my money then emailed me to say they didn't have the item in stock and to select another item or request an order cancellation. 

I checked the website today and they have relisted the exact same item at a higher price! I can't be sure but it feels like they just list items they don't have in stock just to lure customers in, take their money and in and then get them to choose another product.

So I'm sitting here awaiting a refund...you'll find plenty of negative reviews on their Google listing and here: https://www.facebook.com/muziker.shop/reviews/?ref=page_internal

You have been warned!

I had a bit of an issue, their website kept saying purchase not accepted, so after two attempts I contacted my card issuer who said no, both purchases I’d tried had gone through. At that point alarm bells rang for both me and the issuer so we cancelled both purchases (the ones the site said hadn’t gone through).

I e-mailed Muziker re the cancellation, and their response was that the transaction was fine and I should soon receive my item. Well I didn’t, and no surprise really given that I’d not paid for it.

I ordered an amp and neck from them a few months ago - both arrived as they should, so I’d be happy to use them again. They were cheaper than most other shops but despite having a UK website they are actually based in Eastern Europe, which meant my order took a bit longer to arrive, and in separate packages a couple of days apart. Overall I was happy with the service. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have used them in the UK, very priced 

I lived in Slovakia for a few years where the are based, they have some serious shops in most major towns and distribution centre near Bratislava 

absoulty no issues with using them again 

defo not a fly by night firm