Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass TA503 £400
£950

TomRandles97

Markbass TA503 - now £400

As far as I know, this is the precursor to the current Little Mark series, and made in Italy unlike its modern contemporaries. It has a dual tube preamp and SS power amp with semi parametric EQ (one knob selects the specific frequency within a given band(bass, low mid, high mid, highs) and the other boasts or cuts it). Great sounding head, bucket loads of headroom and a really warm, natural sound. Two Speakon outputs, DI out and level, tuner, effects loop etc. These are currently out of production and don't come by too often. Used to be £1k+ when new and I'm asking for 500 Comes with case and I will be willing to ship.

Markbass NY122 - £450 SOLD

I'll post the head but I'd much prefer for the cab to be collected. It's currently based in Wrexham, North Wales but I can get it up to Leeds if necessary, and I'll travel a short distance of you want to meet me for it.

Edited by TomRandles97

• 1 month later...

[quote name='jaybass 70' timestamp='1507972412' post='3389046']
I bought gillentos TA503 about 6 years ago , never looked back or wanted another amp , sounds fantastic , good luck with the sale
[/quote]

Certainly is a great amp, sounds fantastic. Just doesn’t really suit what I’m doing at the moment and I can’t justify have more than one amp at a time.

[quote name='jaybass 70' timestamp='1507972412' post='3389046']
I bought gillentos TA503 about 6 years ago , never looked back or wanted another amp , sounds fantastic , good luck with the sale
[/quote]

In the end I had 3 of them:)

• 2 weeks later...

Cabinet is on hold, Head still for sale. Will post in the case (one of the zips are broken but I've been to lazy to get it repaired), bubble wrapped and in a box. Will trade with some cash coming my way for an Orange Bass Terror 500

Edited by TomRandles97

• 2 weeks later...