Why become a member? ×

Guy Pratt - Edinburgh Fringe festival August 14th-28th

kevin_lindsay

Guy Pratt is bringing his one man show at the Edinburgh Fringe festival from August 14th - 28th (day off on 21st).

And, it's FREE !!!!

5pm each evening.

Frankenstein venue.

Guy will be telling tales of his life on the road and studio with Pink Floyd/ David Gilmour, Bryan Ferry, eye.

He'll also be playing bass, and a bit of 6 string guitar.

Edited by kevin_lindsay

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1502309044' post='3350634']
I wonder if he'll tell the story about how he tried to smash up a Status at a Pink Floyd concert
[/quote]
He did when I saw him at the Fringe 9 or 10 years ago, so it's quite probable.

Cheaper than last time ( :D) so I might go along...

Don't go to one of the early shows. Last time I went to see him at the Fringe it was the first show of his run. He was so nervous, I thought he was going to be sick.

Go to one of the later shows. By then he'll have got the hang of it and be a lot cooler and calmer.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to catch one of his shows at the tail end of next week. Have seen Guy a couple of times in the past, but don't really care if it's the same stories and jokes or not - his playing is sublime, and that's more than enough for me! Looking forward to it.

Fringe virgin alert :D
I see the gig is free , how does that work ?
I realise I don't have to pay any coin for it :D but I've seen other gigs for free , will this mean I have to queue for an hour and a half to get into them.
HID and lurksalittle have s long list of shows that they want to go to , and some we have already booked , but some of the comedy stuff I am up for fall into the 'free' category , TIGHTARSE I hear you cry , but no, I would rather buy a ticket than queue all day !!