Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
CalDeep

60's Jules Dubois DB READ DESCRIPTION
£300

Posted (edited)
Hey Guys!

Up for sale is my 1960's Jules Dubois double bass. In its current condition It plays and sounds great but with some TLC it could be something very special. Unfortunately I don't have the time, money or inclination to do so. It could do with a little set up and possibly a restring. There is some superficial mottling and marking on the bass but no breakages or cracks in the body. I don't have an exact year but from what I can find it was most likely built by a small French luthier between 63' and 66'.

This could be an unbelievable bass and could be worth far more than I am asking for it in the right condition, Im just not in a position where I can do it myself.

Priced to sell at £300, any Q's fire away.

I cant find any other Jules Dubois basses for sale, but their Violins seem to sell between £1200 - 2000 depending upon model and condition.

based in Liverpool but travel quite a lot and happy to arrange a meet up!

Photos here:[url="https://goo.gl/photos/zBAsA2h6fFHvwQr29"]https://goo.gl/photo...AsA2h6fFHvwQr29[/url] Edited by CalDeep