Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dave_bass5

phil_the_bassist

Bought a cab from Dave, very pleased! It's one I had, then sold, then missed and wanted back, so it's all good. Dave was very patient and was happy to lend me the cab to see if I liked it before I committed to buying it, and it doesn't get better than that. Recommended! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Met up with Dave last week to buy his Cali comp from him - fair price and the pedal condition was as described. Dave is a really nice guy and shame we only had a short time to chat (we'll put that right next time around, I'm sure). Deal with confidence.

Bas

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I put up a wanted ad for a Source Audio Lunar to which Dave quickly responded. The details were worked out quickly as Dave sent me the pictures I requested the same day and payment was made later that evening. He posted the pedal the very next day and it was delivered the day after that. 

Our communication was prompt, polite, friendly and informative. The packing was great and the pedal arrived safely and in the condition described.

A faultless transaction and I’d be happy to buy from Dave again and can wholeheartedly recommend him to others.

Many thanks!

Dave decided that he couldn't live without his Q\Strip and I decided I should be able to make do and mend with the EQ on my HX Stomp. Either that or he simply fancied popping round for a beer and a natter with a lot of spare cash in his wallet...either way payment was made and my board is a rather nice pedal lighter.

He is, however, now contemplating getting a HX Stomp, so I don't know whether that means I'm going to have to buy the Q\Strip back off him?

He's still a top guy :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Dave bought my HX Stomp and cleverly managed to do a PX deal for his Aftershock at the same time. A very smooth and pleasant transaction and my life feels a bit lonelier now I no longer have him to chat too. :)

Enjoy the Stomp Dave.

John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. If that's true then I must be amazing, because I have just received a pedal from Dave despite not having even paid for it yet.

What a man! Trusting and therefore, in my book trustworthy.

Thanks Dave, the cheque's in the post.

• 1 month later...

Bought a pair of headphones and a wireless Boss WL-20 set off Dave in two separate transactions.

Very good prices for gear in tip top condition and both super smooth transactions.

Dave is a top bloke - deal with complete confidence.

Edited by Al Krow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought a pedal from Dave and it was as simple and easy as it usually is on Basschat. He was friendly throughout with good comms, he kept me updated during the transaction, the pedal itself was immaculate and very well wrapped and it arrived the day after posting. What more can you ask for?  

• 4 weeks later...