Why become a member? ×

Feedback for King Tut

Flanker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Top bloke, popped over today, made my hybrid '70s Precision sound a whole lot better than I ever did, and then left with it. One of the few people on the planet with four times more basses than me :)

Col, get a circuit breaker mate :huh:

Chris

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the feedback - nice to meet you Rich, shame we didn't have a bit more time to shoot the breeze! And thanks for helping with the gear - we had a great gig - they had Abbot Special Reserve on at 6.5 per cent - boy was I buzzing by the end heh heh!!

Regards

Col

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met Col on Saturday night at his gig in Stevenage to trade a Wick Corvette for a MIJ PB.

Great bloke, great little bass (sounded great on the night), great band (Curvy Love Dogs - their guitarist, Rich, was using Parker Niteflys - and I had never seen one in the flesh...!!!). Shame there weren't more punters, and we had to go early - coz the good lady had to work and I had to go to Leicester for another trade...!). Check him out (www.myspace.com/colinkempster) or go and see one of his bands if you get a chance!

Good to meet. Hope to see you the band again and do business in the future.

Now, if you ever want to sell a 70's re-issue Jazz in natural wood (I do like natural wood....if you'll pardon the expression...!)

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long overdue feedback, but did a swap deal in a Tesco's carpark with Colin - wish I could remember what I brought (it's an age thing) - but I was very happy with the two guitars I walked away with, and Colin was a real gent to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...