Why become a member? ×

Price Drop: £375. For Sale Ashdown ABM EVOii 15 combo and 2x10 ext cab
£395

la bam

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Love this rig to bits - cant explain how good it is.

The 1x15 combo gives a great sound. Nice and rich. The 2x10 ext cab adds great clarity to the mids.

The amp is 575w at 4ohm and around 300 at 8ohm. It has a valve pre amp for the lovely warm sound and grind when needed.

The EQ section is the best ive ever come across. The high mids are superb. The volume section is phenomenol. REAL watts, not class D little watts!

It also has ashdowns signature sub harmonic button if needed which really adds a roundness to the sound when used sparsely.

The VU meter allows you to accurately set the correct input levels too.

Also has a pre shape or flat button as well as a switchable eq section.

More buttons and options include di post/pre, fx sends, ext cabs and the rest.

More power and oomph than youll ever need.

Everything is in very very good condition.

Comes with wheels for ease of movement, and ashdown cover.

These are birch ply cabs, so build rock solid but much easier to lift than youd ever imagine.

You can also obviously just use this as the combo, or add the extension cab for the full rig effect.

Absolute bargain at £375 for this. This isnt the cheaper mag range - this is the pro ABM range and a steal at this price. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Only selling due to a prolapsed disc in my back, which means im looking for something lighter and smaller.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]bass guitar in pic is not included.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Pick up Chorley Lancashire[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by la bam

[quote name='la bam' timestamp='1501665119' post='3346298']
I'm not sure if any one can change the title...
[/quote]

You can change the title yourself, by editing the first post of the topic, using the Full Editor ('Edit', the button 'Use Full Editor' is lower right...).
Hope this helps. GLWTS

I have this exact setup.
There's a lot of talk about the 15" combo being woolly but when it's paired with the matching 2 x10 cab it's awesome.
The combo's a little heavy but I use a dolly or if the venue's not accessible with the dolly, a drummer 🙂
Even on it's own the combo can be tamed with the EQ on hand. It just takes a little patience to get to know the expansive EQ controls 🙂