Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass MIM
£400

Jamesliability

I think thsee are better pictures.

Mexican Fender Jazz with rosewood neck and everything standard apart from the bridge. The bridge was changed because the standard one has no grooves for the saddle screws meaning the saddle heights would be different from one gig to the next due to the vibrations through playing causing the screws to undo. This problem was resolved with this bridge. There are a few bumps and bruises as it was played regularly for around five years but was replaced for an American Standard in 2012 and hasn't been used since. The strap buttons go with strap locks and of course the stickers will be removed prior to sale. I just don't want to take them off yet in case nobody wants it. It's a Fender Jazz which is the best bass guitar in the world so it's very comfortable to play. It will need restringing though as these have been on since about November 2011. As I said, it hasn't been played since 2012.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Marc S said:

Can't see any pics of this bass at all....

2 hours ago, petergales said:

Neither can I.

Me neither. I'm in the market for another J, but I'm not buying one without at least seeing pics of it! ¬¬