Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Walshy

tobiewharton

• 3 weeks later...

Another lovely deal with Walshy.

He is now the custodian of my Sadowsky. 

Glad his “chance to try a sadowsky P” came from me, and this one is special.

You can already see from previous posts that he’s a good guy. So this is superfluous really. But is definitely deserved.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently arranged a trade deal with Walshy with a bass of mine plus cash for a bass of his. Communication was prompt, friendly and detailed and the handover was done smoothly via his trusted delivery man.

Unfortunately, there was a small issue with the bass when it arrived that had got missed before it went out. I contacted Paul asking if we could therefore reverse the trade and, to his credit, he was very apologetic and organised the return quickly without quibble. My bass and refund were back with me the day after contacting him.

I think the mark of a good seller is not just how they carry out their normal business, but how they act when something doesn’t quite go to plan. In this instance, Walshy has acted with honesty and integrity and has done his utmost to rectify the situation as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Even though we didn’t end up trading this time, I’d be happy to deal with Paul again in future based upon this experience.

Many thanks. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a custom build from Paul, packed and dispatched really quickly and great communication all the way through, even cool enough to sort out a new pickguard for it.

I would love to buy another bass from him in due course but whether anything comes close to this one is another kettle of fish

Cheers Paul

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Went on a trip up north today to see Paul, we talked, we haggled, we played some bass and tried some cabs.

I got a beautiful 63 P and a rather Punk 75 Ripper.

The Bass chat gods are satisfied again. 

cheers Paul 🍻

• 3 weeks later...