Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Walshy

tobiewharton

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a '71 Precision from Paul this week. Lovely guy, great communications and very friendly. The bass arrived well packaged on the day I requested in a lovely Fender case which was a nice bonus! More importantly the P bass looks and plays fabulous. Top, top bloke to deal with, I'd definitely recommend him for buying or selling any bass gear.

Cheers - Iain

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just met up with Paul to sell him my Dingwall ABZ 5/3. He drove a fair old distance to meet me and was kind enough to split the PayPal fees with me.

We communicated quite a bit exploring trade options before agreeing the deal and Paul replied to every message promptly.

Clearly, this is the same experience that everyone else has had when dealing with Paul and I can only echo what everyone else has said - Paul is a true gentleman, the perfect BCer and i would trust him absolutely in any future dealings.

Thanks for such an easy sale, Paul, I hope you get years of pleasure from the Dingwall 😁

Dave

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Paul responded to a wanted ad I'd posted asking for the packing foam for a helix stomp. He posted the foam off free of charge (i covered the postage costs) and it was with me within a couple of days. 

That's a big thumbs up from me 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sold/trade my Sandberg California 5 to Paul. A very easy transaction and very good comunication!

Paul paid as we agreed and also shipped to me a Sonus Play 5 speaker as he said (brand new, unopend box). Speaker came fast and very good packed.

Highly recomanded! Thank you Paul for this transaction!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Stingray from Paul. Absolutely straight forward transaction with everything exactly as he had described it. Excellent communications which allowed us to meet up at a convenient motorway services and have a great chat. Paul is a perfect gent and a credit to the Basschat community. You can deal with him with absolute confidence.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...