Why become a member? ×

Fender P Bits 'n' Pieces - £125
£150

bassatnight

For sale my old "Japanese" clone Fender P in sunburst.

I bought this as a back up to my old Fender P on Basschat about 8/10 years back. Possibly the lightest bass I have owned and would suit a youngster or anyone with back problems.

The previous owner informed me that the original owner had tried to build a Fender P with some old Fender parts and some more dubious pieces including the neck that proclaims to be a Japanese build and indeed the serial number matches a mid nineties Japanese Fender P, but it most certainly is not - although he did a great job with the decal and the staining on the neck.

She has some skuffs, scratches and marks and I have tried to photograph most of these.

A lovely warm tone coupled with a decent growl if the mood takes.

Not looking for a kings ransom, [s]£150[/s] [b]£125[/b] will make her yours, but I would prefer not to ship due to a lack of case so it will be pick up from me in sunny Ely, Cambridgeshire.

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1501167302' post='3343022']
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Increasing pitch) doo doo doo doo doo doo doo (Decreasing pitch)
[/quote]I know what you mean - I think :rolleyes:

[quote name='bassatnight' timestamp='1501176268' post='3343127']
Sorry, you have lost me...
[/quote]
[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1501176488' post='3343130']
I know what you mean - I think :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Was a poor attempt at try to turn the famous "Bits n pieces" techno song into lyrics. Apologies for the de-railment. :(

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' timestamp='1501230887' post='3343404']
Was a poor attempt at try to turn the famous "Bits n pieces" techno song into lyrics. Apologies for the de-railment. :(
[/quote]Lol, not to worry I will now check the song out!