Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 2x10 Cabs
£175

TheGreek

As many of you will know I have a love of all things Trace Elliot.

For a while, I may just have taken this a little too far, though (following a number of sales) I now only have a AH200 head, a GP7 300w combo and two 2x10. So if anybody is interested in some TE gear:

GP7 Combo - £165 - SOLD
AH 200 Head:  £125  - NO LONGER FOR SALE - I'm keeping it!!
2x10 Cabs £100 - Please PM me for details

Prices do not include P&P and TBH I'd prefer buyers to arrange their own. I will, of course, facilitate this to the best of my ability by packing anything safely.

TRADES or P/x FOR 2X8 CABS 

Mick

Edited by TheGreek
ad updated

I have:[list]
[*]series 6 - GP7 300
[*][s]series 6 AH250 - recently serviced [/s] [b]SOLD[/b]
[*]AH200
[*]AH150-7
[*][s]Twin Valve 130 (flight cased) - recently serviced[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]
[/list]
All in good condition - photos available but they only show the outside not how well they work.

Edited by TheGreek

I've got two 2x10 cabs - one in slightly better condition - both work fine. I'm in Hatfield, Herts - just off the A1M and M25 but probably too far for anybody north of the home counties. They can be couriered for £20ish though. The combo may not be as expensive to courier as you might think using Interparcel. Anyvan.com will courier it for about £50.

Pics tomorrow hopefully (been busy with the new Psilos bass) - need to get back to playing.

Following the initial rush of interest and PMs all messages have been replied to.

Several people interested in the AH250 but nothing solid enough to put it on hold.

The AH200 and AH150 still available. I have a power amp which I can use with either which will push the power rating right up. These can be picked up on eBay for around £100 depending on what you want.

[b]I've paid for the Overwater which will be making it's way home early next week so I have no reason to sell any more gear other than to make space. If you're interested be quick.[/b]

[u]Potential buyers please note that you're not getting a perfect item, the prices reflect this[/u]. Items have all been used and show signs of this,

Had enough of "[i]would be buyers[/i]" trying to get £10 off because of a dent in the tolex, etc. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by TheGreek

The 2x10s are still available - not much can go wrong with these so photos don't really amount to much. Genuine buyers, as the ad says from £110 - you'd need to arrange the courier.

I want to hold on to one of them so ideally I'd like somebody to come, try and take one away.

The 300w combo still available - in nice condition but at £175 it really shouldn't make any difference, I've seen crappy, poorly maintained versions sell on eBay for significantly more. The 150w and 200w heads also still here - I'm keeping the one which doesn't sell. Both in good nick but who cares about the box as long as the internals do what they're supposed to?

There, told all the tyre kickers who complain about nicks in the tolex on a 20 year old amp.. :P :P

Edited by TheGreek