Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics RH750 + Bergantino EX112ER + HT112ER
£1350

SkinnyMike

Afternoon all,

Haven't been on here for a while. In my absence I've been straying away form Bass, moving over to the other side of the sound desk... As a result I'll be selling this and other bass related gear over the next couple of days. 1st up however is my lightweight rig:

1x TC Electronics RH750 - [b]SOLD[/b]
1x Bergantino EX112ER - [b]£450[/b]
1x Bergantino HT112ER[b] - £450[/b]

[u][b]TC Electronics RH750[/b][/u]
Great lightweight amp, very versatile and full of features. LOVE the compression and Drive options here. Essentially a TC Spectra comp and simplified Sansamp pedal in there... Built in tuner also and paired with a TC Electronics RC4 footswitch (Not listed I'm afraid)
You can run the unit without cabs straight into your interface through the digital and analogue DI out, switchable pre/post for different D.I flavour also.
For all you bedroom bassists theres an AUX in so you can jam along to tracks etc.. Never used this feature but like that it's there.
Comes with a TC Electronic soft case, all necessary cabling obviously included also.
NOTE - SLigh bit of damage on the roof of the unit. As shown in one of the photos attached.

[b][u]Bergantino EX112ER + HT112ER[/u][/b]
These cabs need no introduction, real punchy things. Both cabs are rated at 350w / 8ohm. The HT has a built in tweeter with tweeter control at the back. Both are 'ER' Extended range versions which give the cabs that bit 'extra' in frequency range.
Come with padded soft cases, all in great condition. Cases do need a bit of a clean.....

Looking to sell it as a whole although if there is a lot of interest in certain items over the next few days I'll start splitting.
Postage - Obviously preferred pickup for ease, however if you want it delivered we can sort a courier.

Best,
Mike.

Edited by SkinnyMike

• 2 weeks later...