Why become a member? ×

Cort Rithimic Jeff Berlin Bass
£450

Jono_TPD

Selling My beloved Cort Rithimic,

It's taken a while for me to have the balls to sell this bass, it's somehow got a hold on me but I don't play it anymore.

It was one of the 12 basses that actually went to the london bass guitar show when they got first released, it should have been there but a guy I know who knows a guy pulled some strings and got it for me before it went there and he also handpicked the nicest looking one for me.

it really is a fantastic bass the pickups are great the neck is slim and fast and also its very light so not so hard on the shoulder, hipshot ultra light tuners and the famous babicz bass bridge. no buckle rash on the back of the bass because I never play my basses that low and also no nicks or gashes anywhere by far my best kept bass.

I've given it a quick tweek and theres a slightly high fret on it and would benifit from a professional set up, it has a set of fresh rotosound nickle strings on and theres nothing more I can say apart from watch youtube videos and visit the cort website to find out more details on it.
I can also send more photos upon request
it has wear on the bridge but thats just from playing the bass, I'm more of a precision bass fan myself and this is going to fund another P bass.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...