Why become a member? ×

Markbass Jeff Berlin 500w Combo
£500

Jono_TPD

Markbass Jeff Berlin Combo,

reduced price, needs to be gone.

Selling because I hardly use this amp anymore, in all fairness I wasn't comfy with it at all. I had what is known as the greatest bass amp company in the world behind me and I still couldn't get along with it.

it's 300 watts on its own but put an enxtension cab on there and it goes to 500w, its the made in Italy version with the B&C speaker which they don't use now I believe.

No tweeter just pure classic bass sound without any of the artificial frequencies, DI out etc etc...

It has a cover with it which is nothing fancy I used my mothers sweing machine and made it myself, comes with the markstand wedge and also the bass keeper too and for shits and giggles I'll even throw in my Markbass Lanyard.

It's done a few gigs has a bit of wear on the sign but nothing major it has been by far my best kept amp.

I would post it but once its gone with the courier it is no longer my responsability but I would prefer collection so I know its safe.

I'm based in stoke on trent and also a 5 minute drive from the M6

[attachment=249847:IMG_1170.jpg][attachment=249848:IMG_1168.jpg][attachment=249849:IMG_1171.jpg][attachment=249850:IMG_1169.jpg][attachment=249851:IMG_1167.jpg]

Edited by Jono_TPD

• 1 month later...