Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Markbass SA450
£245

discreet

[b]*SOLD* Markbass SA450[/b]

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/sa-450/"]http://www.markbass....-detail/sa-450/[/url][list]
[*]300W @ 8ohms, 500W @ 4ohms
[*]7.5lbs (3.4kg)
[*]3.39 X 14.5 X 11.9 inches (8.6 X 36.8 X 30.2 cm)
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is one of Markbass's earlier Italian pro amp heads. It's essentially the same as a Little Mark II - only with extensive parametric low and high Mid EQ facilities, Line Out volume, two combo Speakon/Jack sockets and DI pre/post switch. The later LM III included most of these features, but not the dual Speakons and not the parametric Mid EQ, which allows you to quickly and easily dial in an EQ for any room. It has a few minor age and use-related scratches - as you would expect - and there is a very small ding on one corner (pictured) that is not visible when the amp is cased. These issues are purely cosmetic and do not affect function in any way. This is a great-sounding amp with proven Markbass reliability.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This example comes complete with its original case, which has a very useful cable pocket and integral apertures for the cooling fan on one side and air vents on the other. All you do is unzip the flaps front and back, connect mains, cab and bass, and off you go. Also included are the original shoulder straps if you want to carry it rucksack-style and a pair of genuine Markbass ears if you want to install the amp in a rack.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taking into account the minor ding and because I want a quick sale, I'm asking [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]just [/font][/color][b]£225 [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- which will see this prime Italian hunk of warm, clean heft winging its way to your entrance via PorcelFarce express48 (postage included). It really is silly money for a proper pro amp. Item will be very well-packed and I will PM an ETA and tracking information to the buyer. Payment is via bank transfer only please. F[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]eedback is in my sig.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I thank you! :)[/font][/color]

Edited by discreet