Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Cheap Fretless Precision Neck . . .
£25

My first ever project - time to clear some space in an Everything Must Go frenzy!

Originally an Encore Precision neck- but defretted & visually changed by yours truly & actually played really well once put back together.

Original tuners & string tree - all works as it should - maybe a bit of fun for someone?

£25.00 collected from me in Bedford with cash upon collection, or happy to post at cost which I'm guessing would be around a tenner with payment via PayPal including fees.

Cheers
Tim

Edited by TimAl

[quote name='Daz39' timestamp='1500624873' post='3339129']
What are the fret lines filled with to make it smooth?
Is it a heavy neck?
[/quote]

I used a really dark wood filler Daz - so the lines look black - & no, although the scales have currently disappeared I'd say it's a 'normal' weight - not noticeably heavier than any other.

Cheers
T

Hmm. Curiouser and curioser. I have a Columbus P-Bass on which the fretted neck is both a) heavier than ought to be legal, and B) is far too baseball-bat for my liking. Reckon this has the same attachment alignment? Is there a pic of the back of the bit where it fits in the pocket (is that the heel? I dunno)

[quote name='Daz39' timestamp='1500639005' post='3339268']
Hmm. Curiouser and curioser. I have a Columbus P-Bass on which the fretted neck is both a) heavier than ought to be legal, and B) is far too baseball-bat for my liking. Reckon this has the same attachment alignment? Is there a pic of the back of the bit where it fits in the pocket (is that the heel? I dunno)
[/quote]

It is/was an Encore Daz so I'm not sure if it's a direct comparison, but no, I wouldn't say it's any heavier than any other neck & the profile is standard P too - however pics as requested:

Cheers
T

[quote name='prowla' timestamp='1500659065' post='3339477']
The logo is done very tastefully!

[/quote][quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1500675494' post='3339619']
It is, isn't it :)
[/quote]

Thanks fellas :D

• 3 weeks later...