Why become a member? ×

Tech21 prototype dUg pre-amp pedal.

Painy

5 hours ago, Bigwan said:

Somewhere between £320 and £350 would be my guess, but we'll see.

Could be.

With the new Line 6 HX showing at GuitarGuitar at £440 (RRP at 540) any single pedal at £400 is going to be a non-starter. I know I'm a Helix fan boy but I've got DG and other expensive pedals too, but most of them I bought before Helix.

If I was looking now the HX looks to be a far better choice than any £400 single pedal. The specs are superb.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, tonyxtiger said:

These should ship around April. UK price set to be around £270. Anyone who’s looking for one with a little basschat discount, let me know. 

Thanks Tony - please remind us how much of a discount you are giving to BCers and does this apply across your whole pedal range? (Out of interest do you also price match other online retailers?)

I offer BC people a 10% discount on rentals. That said Ive recently withdrawn the rental website as I’m looking at a new venture to bring a wider range of units available to rent. This will likely take some time but once up and running will be a bigger better beast!

In the meantime I have some sales available on my Reverb shop. I’d hope to have some dug units available there once they are available so I’ll update.

Any discount will be based on the actual RRP at the time. Alternately if there are say, 10 interested parties for a bulk order we can all do better out of it. 

• Like 1

As much as I really want to get one of these eventually, I'm not likely to have the funds available in the immediate future (and next months pedal expenditure is already allocated to @Al Krow :D ).

I think I'm more likely to be looking for a used one in the Marketplace around May time once one of you lot has decided they don't like it after all :biggrin:.

Edited by Painy
  • Haha 2