Why become a member? ×

SOLD....
£1100

Bassulike66

£950 SHIPPED WITHIN UK.

Trades - Stingray 4 or 5 string - maple fretboard proffered but will consider rosewood - must be good condition.

[size=5]I'll keep this as brief as possible cause i'm pretending it's not happening.[/size]

[size=5]Trans black high gloss Spector Euro 5LX with adjustable tonepump and slinky black hardware.[/size]

[size=5]Apart from a small area of paint flake to the bridge plate (easy fix)[/size][size=5] the bass is in mint condition, no dings scratches or any other nasties - neck and electronics are without issue.[/size]

[size=5]Weight = 4.2Kg.[/size]

[size=5]Comes with brand spanking new generic hardcase.[/size]

[size=5]Any try out welcome.[/size]

[size=5]Bank transfer or cash in hand friendly.[/size]

[size=5]Don't mind a half hours drive out to meet up.[/size]

[color=#0000ff][size=5]Spector bumph.......[/size][/color]

[color=#231F20][size=4][b]The Euro 5LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe.[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#231F20][size=4][b]The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple or European poplar burl top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays.[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#231F20][size=4][b]Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium pickups and Spector's coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro4LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages.[/b][/size][/color]
[b] Specifications[/b][list]
[*]Body: Maple
[*]Top: Quilt Maple
[*]Neck: 3-Piece Maple
[*]Neck Construction: Graphite Reinforced
[*]Fingerboard: Rosewood
[*]Frets: 24
[*]Scale Length: 35"
[*]Radius: 16"
[*]Neck Inlays: SPECTOR Crown
[*]Truss Hex Key Size: 5mm
[*]Hardware: Gold Plated
[*]Bridge: SPECTOR Brass Zinc
[*]Bridge Hex Key Size: 2mm
[*]Tone Circuit: SPECTOR TonePump
[*]Circuit Type: 9-Volt Active
[*]Bridge Pickup: EMG 40DC
[*]Neck Pickups: EMG 40DC
[*]Pickup Type: Active
[/list]
[attachment=249454:20170716_174235.jpg][attachment=249455:20170716_174157.jpg][attachment=249456:20170716_174147.jpg]

Edited by Bassulike66

Mark, with this and the amber 4 on sale I hope that you know what you are doing :D
I have to use all my strength to keep myself from making a good offer for both ;)
Good luck with the sale!

(you could do some editing to the original post as the pictures are not visible)

[quote name='Paulhauser' timestamp='1500483384' post='3338186']
Mark, with this and the amber 4 on sale I hope that you know what you are doing :D
I have to use all my strength to keep myself from making a good offer for both ;)
Good luck with the sale!

(you could do some editing to the original post as the pictures are not visible)
[/quote]

Hey Paul, i feel it's time for a change, too many good basses out there that need to be noodled on. Not too sure with what has happened to the pics, they were visible when i first listed the bass, good spot though i'll jump to it.

Please feel free to make me an offer ;) ......i know you want to!!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods mate!?

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1500501705' post='3338358']

Hey Paul, i feel it's time for a change, too many good basses out there that need to be noodled on.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods mate!?
[/quote]

I can certainly understand that.I've been through this before as well. There are many great instruments out there and is just happened I have my found my preferences. But it is a great game that we all play isn't it?
Everything is fine here, couple of US Spectors coming my way lately so life is good, gigging, recording and all the rest.