Why become a member? ×

SOLD! GB Rumour 5 for sale/trade Ken Smith 5
£2000

Torbass

Hi
Considering parting ways with this peach. It is an absolutely gorgeous bass, with a B-string that tears down buildings!
As I understand these basses are made to order. This one was made in 2011, and has the following features:
-walnut body
-stunning claro walnut top
-34” scale
-wooden tuning pegs
-macassar ebony fingerboard
-maple and purple heart neck
-ebony ramp between the pickups (removable)
-perfect balance

It comes in an original Hiscox/GB case. The bass is located in Norway and can be shipped anywhere. Shipping and import taxes is the responsibility of the buyer.

Clean sale is #1. I might be persuaded to trade for an older Ken Smith 5, with cash your way.

Pics:
http://s1064.photobu...GB%20Rumour%205

Edited by Torbass

[quote name='BigJim' timestamp='1500142208' post='3335910']
Tor! After I painstakingly brought this over for you! Great bass and great seller!
[/quote]

I know mate! I'm sorry, will buy beer next time!

The thing is that I just don't have enough arms to play that many basses. According to my wife....

-Tor

[font=Verdana][size=3]
This is an amazing bass - I had it commission from Bernie Goodfellow and later, as my circumstances changed, sold it to Tor on basschat. Tor is a great guy to deal with and I can fully recommend him and the bass.[/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bass is the place' timestamp='1500674620' post='3339610']
Funny.....I used to own an older Smith BT5 and now I have one of Bernie's bass which I regard as a far superior and a vastly more versatile bass . So, with respect, I hope you have thought this through! Good luck with the sale and all the best to someone is going to gain a wonderful instrument.
[/quote]

Well, I might regret it, and I have to admit I'm having second thoughts. Time will tell....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...